This program is designed as the next progression from our Youth Academy. The Academy program is designed to for players to continue to improve their individual skills in a group environment. Our staff will focus on the individual’s technical ability but also the introduction of the tactical portion of the game via introducing team tactics. The goal of the Academy is to prepare players to make step into 11v11.
· Low Coach to Player ratio allows for players support
· Focus on individual technical skills and development of the individual player in a group setting
· Introduction and progression in the tactical portion of the game
· Players practice 2x a week
· Goalkeeper training 2x/week
· Competitive Leagues and Tournaments available
All Players interested in our Academy Program must attend our annual tryout. Players unable to participate in our tryouts (due to relocation to the area, injury, etc.) may request a supplemental tryout by contacting Larry Ferrol at firstname.lastname@example.org We strongly encourage all player to attend our annual tryout if possible, as that will give players the best opportunity to be seen and evaluated by or coaches.