Players will be responsible for any additional fees associated with the team
· The registration fee covers the following items:
· FYSA Affiliation Fee
· FYSA coaches’ registration
· FYSA player registration
· Kid Safe Program – background checks on all teaches, team managers, etc.
· Coaches Equipment
· FYSA Insurance
· Facility Expenses
· Administrative Cost
· No fundraising fee required
· Payment Plan available for all age groups
Payment Options: Largo United offer either full payment or a payment plan beginning on July 1st. The payment processes are managed through our online registration portal through GotSport. We honor credit cards and debit cards.
Volunteer Fee: Volunteering at Largo United is an essential part of who we are as a club and is a core component of our cusses overall. The volunteer fee will be reimbursed back once the 8 hours are completed. The club offers countless opportunities for those who wish to volunteer during the year. Volunteer hours much be completed from September 1st to April 1st.