2017 Largo Pre-Season Kick-Off
Application Deadline: Saturday, July 15th, 2017
Play Dates: Thursday, August 3rd – Sunday, August 6th
Ages: U14, U15, U16, U17, U18/U19 Age Groups (We are only accepting a total of 32 teams)
Teams will be wait listed once their age group is filled regardless of deadline
The 2017 Largo Preseason Kick-Off is a great event to include as part of your teams preseason ‘camp” or “week”. It is designed to give teams and coaches an opportunity to prepare for the upcoming season in a relaxed, preseason, format with only one game per day. The format allows teams to compete early on in a game setting, try players in different roles, and gain fitness ahead of upcoming games and tournaments. All games will be played at the Largo Soccer Complex (considered to be the best fields in Tampa Bay) and played in the “cooler” parts of the summer day. Teams will receive 3 games, scheduled in the 4 day competition window.
- Due to the timing of this event we will allow teams to have a maximum of 7 guest players.
- Teams can have 22 players on their rosters turned in at Registration; however teams must identify 18 players before each game with the referees. Only 18 players in each game are allowed to play.
- Number of Games: Three round robin matches (weather permitting), no finals.
- Game Length:
- All age groups will play 70 minute games
- Tournament Check in is 1 hour before your first game
- Online schedule and score reporting