The following is a break-down of how each division will work:
- Bracket of Three: All 3 teams play each other. Seed #1 advancing directly to the Final. Seeds #2 and #3 play in a semi-final on Sunday. Semi-Final winner advances to the Final.
- Bracket of Four: Played as a single group of four teams in a round-robin format, with the two teams accumulating the most points advancing to the final.
- Bracket of Five: Each team will play 2 group games. The 1st place team will advance directly to the Final. The 2nd and 3rd place team will play in the semi-final with the winner advancing to the final to play the 1st place group finisher. The 4th and 5th seeds will play their 3rd tournament game.
- Bracket of Six: 1 Group of 6 teams. Each team will play a schedule of 3 games. The 2 teams with highest point total in the ENTIRE Division will play in the Final.
- Bracket of Seven: Each team will play 2 group games. The top 4 seeds/teams after everyone has played two matches will advance to the "Gold" Semi-finals on Sunday. The winner of each "Gold" Semi-Final will play in the "Gold" Final. Seeds/teams #5-#7 will advance to the "Silver" side of the bracket. Seed #5 will advance directly to the "Silver" Final on Sunday. Seeds/Teams #6 and #7 will advance to the "Silver" semi-final on Sunday.
- Bracket of Eight: Played as two groups of four. The winner of bracket A will play the winner of bracket B in the final.