10th Largo March Madness Soccer Shootout
March 3-5, 2017
Application Deadline: February 20th
Offering boys and girls 11v11 U12 Competitive Divisions
Offering U8 Boys and Girls Divisions
U8 - $400 (U9 players are not permitted to play in this bracket)
U9/U10 - $400
U11/U12 - $500
U12 (11v11) - $600
U13/U14 - $600
Teams will be waitlisted once their age group is filled regardless of deadline.
The 2017 March Madness Soccer Shootout is for U8-U14 boys and girls teams and is a GOT SOCCER tournament. Last year’s tournament hosted over 150 teams.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us. If Friday evening games are necessary teams traveling from more than 45 minutes away will not be scheduled unless requested.
All coaching requests must be made in the notes section on the application or will not be considered.
Visit www.largounitedsoccer.com for more info!
Tournament Questions? Email email@example.com
Important Tournament Information:
- 2 levels of play (when available)
- 3 game guarantee
- Games will be played at the Largo Soccer Complex and surrounding Pinellas County Complexes
- Online payment via Debit/Credit Card is required
- Online schedule and score reporting.
- U8/U9/U10 7v7 teams are limited to 12 players identified at Registration.
- U11/U12 9v9 teams are limited to 14 players identified at Registration
- U12, U13, U14 11v11 teams can have 22 players on their rosters turned in at Registration; however teams must identify 18 players before each game with the referees. Only 18 players in each game are allowed to play.
Five guest players per team will be permitted for all age groups. US Club Soccer teams may only take guest players registered under US Club Soccer, and USYSA teams may only take guest players registered with properly stamped USYSA player pass cards.
The following is a break-down of how each division will work:
- 4 Team Division- 1 Group of 4. Each team will play 3 games and top 2 teams in points will play in Final.
- 6 Team Division- 1 Group of 6. Each team will play a random schedule. The 2 teams with highest point total in the ENTIRE Division will play in Final.
- 8 Team Division- 2 Groups of 4 Each team will play 3 games against the other 3 teams in their group. Group A winner will play Group B winner in Final.