9th Annual March Madness Soccer Shootout
March 4-6, 2016
Offering boys and girls 11v11 U12 Competitive Divisions
Offering U8 Pre-Academy Boys and Girls Division
Competitive Age Groups (Boys/Girls):
$275 for U8 Pre-Academy (U9 players are not permitted to play in this bracket)
$350 for U9/U10
$475 for U11/U12
$550 for U12 (11v11)
$550 for U13/U14
Application Deadline: February 18th, 2016
Teams will be waitlisted once their age group is filled regardless of deadline.
We invite you to apply to the FYSA sanctioned 2016 March Madness Soccer Shootout, March 4th - March 6th, in Pinellas County, Florida.
The 2016 March Madness Soccer Shootout is for U8-U14 boys and girls teams and is a GOT SOCCER tournament. Last year’s tournament hosted over 140 teams.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us. If Friday evening games are necessary teams traveling from more than 45 minutes away will not be scheduled unless requested.
All coaching requests must be made in the notes section on the application or will not be considered.
Important Tournament Information:
· 2 levels of play (when available)
· 3 game guarantee
· $275 for U8 Pre-Academy (U9 players are not permitted to play in this bracket)
· $350 for U9 and U10
· $475 for U11 and U12
· $550 for U12 11v11, U13, and U14
· Games will be played at the Largo Soccer Complex, Dunedin Soccer Complex and Pinellas Park.
· Online payment via Debit/Credit Card is required.
· Online schedule and score reporting.
Visit www.largounitedsoccer.com for more info!
Tournament Questions? Email email@example.com